Sunday 2 December 2012

ANATOMY #3: PANTOMIME FOR THE END OF TIME

It's surprising how quickly the theatrical world can respond to my thoughts. No sooner had I suggested that pantomime is in need of a radical overhaul, I found an email from just over a week ago announcing that Anatomy, the cabaret style night of Live Art, has finalised the line up on ANATOMY #3: PANTOMIME FOR THE END OF TIME, based on an idea that I stole from Ali Maloney. 

Anatomy are hot on the diversity of styles, so the night is held together by the two hosts, Ali Maloney and Harry Giles. I'm in the middle of an article about mime - I'm really struggling with this - so I am going to give the details and come back to them later. I was talking to a couple of the artists on the train, so I'm sure I'll be able to get an interview or something. 

Walk, by Oli Benton

I'll Be Home for Christmas: A Suicide Note, by Victoria Bianchi

The Snow Queen (interlude song), by Eddy Dreadnought

The Blood that Binds, by Laura Edwards and Calum MacAskill with Janine Fern

Scheduling Spontaneity, by Rebecca Green

Walk the Line / The Deadwood Stage, by Charlie Murphy and friends

The Man in the Dress and The Principal Female Boy, by Greg Sinclair

Uranus, by Moreno Solinas

Opul, by JL Williams and James Iremonger
To Elucidate, by Jamie Wardrop and Rebecca Morris

It's at Summerhall...


No comments :

Post a Comment