Sunday 5 August 2012

Vile on the Fringe Air

Not to give too much away, but tomorrow sees the first day of recording by Vile and Niall, Subcity's team on the Fringe. Coming out on a slow release, this exciting venture sees my idiosyncratic hosting skills teamed with the practical knowledge of Niall Morris. Guests, high jinx, the odd musical surprise and the usual Vile style take on Edinburgh's annual arts jamboree.

Yes, and loses. However, we do have some great guests. Inevitably, there's a few Summerhall friends popping in (we are in the venue, and I am over-excited about the Polish season). I'll be chatting to comedians and revealing my ignorance, showing off my little knowledge about dance and meeting up with two performers who changed my thoughts about the possibilities of acrobatics.

No comments :

Post a Comment